Vietnam Immigration policy regulates that all Portugal
passport holders need to apply for
visa for Vietnam before entering the countries.
From Portugal, you can get a visa to Vietnam by two 2 options:
1. Get Vietnam visa on arrival:
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
- No passport sendoff required
- How it works? You go online at
http://www.rapidvietnamvisa.com, fill in the
secured form, and just wait 36 hour to 2 working days (normal service) or within 1 working day (urgent service) to get your Visa
approval letter via email. Taking this letter of approval, your passport, 2 photos and US$25 (for single entry)/ US$50 (for multiple entry) as stamping fee to get your visa at airport. Further information, please visit application process
or contact with us.
2. Get Vietnam entry visa at Vietnam Embassy in Portugal:
At present, there is no information about the Embassy of Vietnam in
Portugal. However, Portuguese citizens or residents living in Iceland can still apply for a Vietnam visa by choosing between two following options:
- Visit the nearest Vietnam Embassy in the neighboring country to apply for a visa by yourself, or
- Apply for Vietnam visa online for a visa on arrival (picked up at the arrival airport in Vietnam)
within 2 working days at the cheap cost from $10 only.
However, visa getting at Vietnam Embassy tends to consume more time and money. There are a lot of our clients choose applying for Vietnam visa online to avoid bureaucratic barriers and nuisance there. To get more information about the Vietnam visa on arrival, please refer to Vietnam visa on arrival and FAQ page.
Apply for Vietnam visa from neighboring countries: